LCM valve product stands on the highest quality and performance levels among the Italian ball valve manufacturers.
Product range covers manual operated and actuated On-Off valves to serve several applications and fluids to handle : oil, gas, condensate, water, steam, various chemicals and aggressive media. All valves are designed by LCM Italia Engineering Department using the most advanced CAD & FEM software.
Trunnion-Mounted Ball Valves
- Side Entry bolted body in two or three pieces configuration
- Welded Body obtained from 2/3 pieces forged rings and/or spherical half bodies
- Top Entry configuration (maintainable on the line)
Several alternatives are available in terms of:
- Seating (soft, soft vs. hard-faced ball or metal to metal)
- Seals selection (elastomeric, thermoplastic, graphitic or metal)
- Seat configuration (single / double piston effect or combination)
Floating Ball Valves (seat supported)
- Split Body (two pieces bolted body forged or casted)
- Monoblock (two pieces bar stock, with threaded body con-struction)
FBV are available with thermoplastic seats (seat supported) or with metal seated configuration.
Seal selection and valve features are function of service condition.
- Compact Modular ball valves for independent process dual isolation
- Multi-ways ball valves for switching or diverting function. Special products are configured in a modular construction taking advantages from the engineered trim components available for the basic products.
- Liquid, gas or multiphase fluids (including “foreign matters”).
- Clean or dirty stream conditions (abrasive/erosive).
- Non corrosive or corrosive service (c.a., CRA overlays as required).
- Sweet, sour or severe sour configuration (lethal service included).
- Low temperature (blow-down operable or not, arctic climes).
- High temperature process conditions (special polymeric seals).
- Manually operated or actuated for normal operation or emergency function (e.g. MOV, XV, SDV, ESDV, BDV, HIPPS, SSIV).
- Above ground (from desert to arctic climes, insulated or not).
- Underground installation (in pit or directly buried).
- On-shore or Off-shore (top-side or subsea installation & service).
Coating requirements and selection of valve and operator accesso- ries are always based on project requirements.
- Cryogenic service (from GPL to LNG or other liquefied gas service).
- Extreme high temperature (non-polymeric seals design).
- Subsea applications (from shallow to deep water ROV operated).
LCM experience on special application it’s always at full disposal of operators/contractors to identify the most reliable and cost effective valve solution.